May 16 - Aug 30, 2016
I helped our design team enhance the user experience framework of data and information technology applications for national users over 3,700 US hospitals and 130,000 other providers.
In attempt to translate my ideas into a quick paper prototype, I ran multiple iterations to test and validate my ideas with the team. In doing so, I had also ran gorilla testing such as elevator test and A/B testing to move on with my iteration.
A series of different versions are tried out in frames, using the traditional wireframing tool, Omnigraffle.
My task was to improve the transition between the pages for the current design framework. I began by researching the methods and heuristics on established principles on the animation's effects to the experience.
The two transition prototype has been made with Axure RP. The two transition designs are used to impact the framework.
I redesigned the work flow and the visual interactions of the current product by applying the principles of visual hierarchy and the progressive disclosure to improve the user experience of the current sequence flow.